PORTLAND, Ore.—May 28, 2015 — The Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® (PMAR) Masters Circle named Drew Coleman, The Hasson Company, Realtors®, their 2015 Broker of the Year at the May 28th membership event.
His commitment to the real estate industry is demonstrated through his extensive involvement in the local Realtor® associations.
His Realtor® association involvement includes:
- 2015 Masters Circle Vice President
- 2014 Masters Circle Director at Large
- 2012 Young Professionals Network Chair
- Oregon Association of Realtors® Board of Directors
- Oregon Association of Realtors® Governmental Affairs Committee 2014
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® Board of Directors – Current
- Oregon Real Estate Forms, LLC – Website Panel Speaker/Website Redesign Focus Group
Drew has been a member of the Masters Circle for 9 years; he took an active role on the Leadership Team beginning in 2014 as a Director at Large.
Drew’s passion for volunteerism extends past his professional life and into his community. Drew has a history of supporting local sporting leagues as a coach, including the Lake Oswego, Westside Christian School, and Upward Sports Basketball Leagues. In addition to his sporting and church volunteerism, he has supported Soles to Souls Run and JOIN with time and financial support.
Drew is a Diamond-Platinum member of the Masters Circle and has earned his Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Specialist, Graduate Realtor® Institute, and HOWNW.com™ Certified Specialist real estate certifications.