Did the name change?
Yes, with overwhelming support from the membership, The Million Dollar Club changed its name to The Masters Circle. The change was effective January 1, 2012.
Although the name has changed, the membership levels remain the same. Additionally, all Million Dollar Club Life Members will continue as Life Members under the Masters Circle.
What are the qualifications for membership?
You must be a member in good standing of the Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors® to be a member of the MC, and must have attained a minimum of two million ($2,000,000) in closed dollar volume or 20 transaction sides during the preceding year, with no more than five sides being lots sales.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Entry into the members-only Masters Circle Facebook group
- Access to the MC logo for your marketing material (business cards, flyers, etc.)
- Logos specific to each membership category are available upon request.
- All Masters Circle Luncheon events free to Masters Circle members.
- Inclusion in the online membership database featuring photo and contact information plus your list of specialties
- Ability to promote listings or special clients through the no-cost E-mail and Mailing List Distribution Program — distribution lists now updated monthly!
- Opportunity to participate in The Oregonian, Business Journal, Community Newspapers, and Portland Tribune advertisements at a special group rate
- Free access to the Listing packet flyer for clients on the benefits of choosing a MC member
- Continuing education credit hours available at some membership events
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of Realtors® at quarterly MC events
- Name recognition among the public and within your industry
Are there different designations?
Yes! There are four levels of membership.
Member: attained closed dollar volume of at least two million ($2,000,000) or 20 transaction sides during the preceding year.
Diamond: attained five million ($5,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the preceding year.
Platinum: attained twenty million ($20,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the immediate past four consecutive years total.
Diamond-Platinum: attained not less than five million ($5,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the preceding year and sold in excess of twenty million ($20,000,000) in closed dollar volume in the immediate past four consecutive years total.
As a member benefit, you can request a set of logos specific for your membership level. To request your logos, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the deadline to join?
There is no deadline to join the Masters Circle; however, there are specific deadlines that apply to participate in the advertisement packages. Advertising deadlines are listed on the second page of the application. Download an application here.