Benefits of Membership
Membership in the PMAR Masters Circle recognizes your successful real estate career, a result of your dedication and hard work. Let your customers know that you have a proven track record of success!
Benefits of membership include:
- Entry into the members-only Masters Circle Facebook group
- Access to the MC logo for your marketing material (business cards, flyers, etc.)
- Logos specific to each membership category are availble upon request.
- Two complimentary event tickets per year (a $44 value)
- Inclusion in the online membership database featuring photo and contact information plus your list of specialties
- Ability to promote listings or special clients through the no-cost E-mail and Mailing List Distribution Program — distribution lists now updated monthly!
- Opportunity to participate in The Oregonian, Business Journal, Community Newspapers, Portland Tribune and Portland Monthly Magazine advertisements at a special group rate
- Free access to the Listing packet flyer for clients on the benefits of choosing a MC member
- Continuing education credit hours available at some membership events
- Opportunity to network with hundreds of Realtors® at quarterly MC events
- Name recognition among the public and within your industry
Membership Designation Information (Qualifications)
Member: attained closed dollar volume of at least two million ($2,000,000) or 20 transaction sides during the current or preceding calendar year.
Diamond: attained five million ($5,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the current or preceding calendar year.
Platinum: attained twenty million ($20,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the immediate past four consecutive years total.
Diamond-Platinum: attained not less than five million ($5,000,000) or more in closed dollar volume during the current or preceding calendar year and sold in excess of twenty million ($20,000,000) in closed dollar volume during the past four consecutive years total.
- You must be a member in good standing with PMAR.
- Your signature is required on the membership application.
- Your Managing Principal Broker must certify your application.
- You must send in your company volume printout with your application for all levels of membership except the “Member” level designation.
- You must pay your $80 (prorated to $50 on July 1st) dues at the time you send in your application.
Cost and Advertisements
Dues are $80 per year (prorated to $50 on July 1st). Each member will have the opportunity to participate in advertising packages, which will feature the member name, company name and company phone number with a member photo.